Chromebook and Tech Help
Chromebook Information & Repair Procedures
Don’t forget these important tips!
- Don’t forget to restart your machine at least once a week.
- Charge your Chromebook everyday!
- If you see a little number next to the time/clock on your Chromebook shelf, there is mostly likely an update needed. Click the number and click “restart to update.”
- Memorize your ID number (part of your email and located in Infinite Campus). This number is used for lots of things in our district until you leave or graduate.
- Know your birthday and initials.
- Bring a charged Chromebook to school every day.
The Ankeny Schools 1:1 initiative offers each 6/7 student a Chromebook. For more information regarding student and parent responsibilities, repair fees, acceptable use, troubleshooting tips, and FAQ, please visit our Chromebook district policy page: